Сведения о компании
SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
EINECS NO.: 215-477-2
Usage: Water Treatment Chemicals
Подробности Упаковки: 25kgs plastic woven bag
Место происхождения: China
Способность поставки: 1000mt/month
Код ТН ВЭД: 28273200
The solid product is produced by the spray drying technology and the obtained product is light yellow, Corresponding liquid products is light yellow.
Drinking water treatment Treatment of high-purity water
1). Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity,floc formation and deposition of fast
2). Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; for low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation.
3).easily to use and good effective
The products shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain ,high temperature and strong sunlight .
1)The liquid product can be used directly or used after dilution.Dilution is necessary before used for the solid product.The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 5%-15%.
2)he specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15g/ton
(1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
(2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water
(3) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
(4) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage
industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper- making, and purification of the wastewater containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
(5) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
(6) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
(7) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
(8) Catalyzer carrier
(9) Paper-making glue
|Product name :||
Polyaluminum chloride PAC 30% supplier
|APPRANCE :||LIGHT YELLOW POWDER|
|Aluminium oxide(Al2O3) %||30%min|
|PH (1% aqueous solution)||3.5-5.0%|
|Water insoluble %||0.1%|
Copyright © 2020 SJZ Chem-Pharm Co., Ltd.Все права защищены.